AyBo’s Vata Digestive formula is designed to improve agni (digestive strength) allowing for cleaner digestion. This means less gas, bloating, and cramping! This formula, based on Dr. Halpern’s experience, is an advancement of the traditional formula Hingwastak. This formula has been developed not only to improve digestion in the short term but to provide longer term benefits by including herbs recognized in Ayurveda to be digestive tonics and rejuvenators.
AyBo’s Vata Digestive
This formula is designed to improve agni (digestive strength) allowing for cleaner digestion. This means less gas, bloating, and cramping! This formula, based on Dr. Halpern’s experience, is an advancement of the traditional formula Hingwastak. This formula has been developed not only to improve digestion in the short term but to provide longer term benefits by including herbs recognized in Ayurveda to be digestive tonics and rejuvenators.
When vata dosha disturbs digestion, even healthy food cannot be easily broken down into its nutrient components. Like a campfire that gives off smoke, when the digestive fire is weak, digestion results in gas and bloating. Our Vata Digestion product has been specifically designed to create a “clean burn”. This strengthens your ability to digest food and reduces gas production.
- Improves Digestion
- Reduces Gas
- Reduces Bloating
- Reduces Cramping.
Ingredients: Cumin, Ginger, Black Pepper, Long Pepper, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Asafetida, Vegetable cellulose (capsules), calcium stearate, silica
- Cumin (Organic): This herb is at the foundation of our formulation. Cumin is an outstanding dipana. This means that it strengthens the digestive fire (agni). It also relaxes the muscles of the abdomen reducing cramping. Cumin has anti-microbial properties helping to eliminate pathogens while supporting a healthy microbiome.
- Ginger (Organic): Ginger is a famous pungent herb with many benefits for the entire body. It is one part of the famous “trikatu” In this formulation, it enhances the capacity of cumin to stoke the digestive fire amplifying the intention of the formula to reduce gas, bloating and cramping.
- Black Pepper (Organic): Black pepper is a famous pungent food spice but does so much more. It is also part of the famous “trikatu” Like ginger, in this formulation, it enhances the capacity of cumin to stoke the digestive fire amplifying the intention of the formula to reduce gas, bloating and cramping.
- Long Pepper (Organic): Long Pepper, also known as pippali, is the third herb that completes the “trikatu” formulation. It is slightly pungent, but it is not as pungent or dry as the others. It not only enhances the intention of the formulation, it provides a tonic action to the mucus membranes of the body, including the digestive system. Digestive tonics provide long-term benefits and a very important for managing vata dosha.
- Fenugreek (Organic): Fenugreek is a famous herb in Ayurveda known as “methi” It’s been used to reduce colic and cramping in infants and is also beneficial for adults. While it has other wide-ranging actions that include reducing mucus and helping to regulate blood sugar levels, in this formula it is designed to enhance the action of cumin.
- Cinnamon (Organic): Cinnamon is sweet and pungent (spicy). It has a unique moistness that helps to balance the dry nature of the other herbs in the formulation. This is very important for balancing vata dosha. It also improves circulation through the tissues of the digestive system.
- Cardamom (Organic): Cardamom is a mildly pungent herb with some sweetness and a bitter component. It is a dipana (improves digestion) and reduces the buildup of gas. It is excellent for all three doshas.
- Asafetida (Organic) This herb is one of the most potent builders of the digestive fire and is the key herb in the famous classical formula called Hingwastak. We’ve added it to our formula to enhance the foundational benefits of cumin and reduce ama (toxicity).
All ingredients are Non-GMO, Gluten Free, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Compliant.
Take 2 capsules per day with food, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
CAUTION: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product
|2.25 × 2.25 × 4.5 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.